Skilled Independent visa subclass 189 of Australia

Updated on June 4, 2016 in Work Visa
1 on March 31, 2016

I am a skilled worker and want to work permanently in Australia, for this I have already submitted the Expression of Interest (EOI), now I want to know what are the other guidelines which needs to be followed to get the invitation for applying to this visa?

  • Liked by
0 on June 4, 2016

If you have submitted your application under subclass 189 then you need to wait for your Invitation to apply from skillselect or if you have submitted under subclass 190 then after filing EOI you need to apply for a state nomination Hope this clarifies 

  • Liked by

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
chat icon