Change in Immigration status of the US

Updated on April 20, 2016 in Immigration
0 on April 20, 2016

I am about to complete my education in the US, my query is if I marry a citizen girl here, will I be able to reside and work in the US for indefinite period of time?

  • Liked by

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
chat icon